As part of Airline Engineering & Maintenance: Middle East 2017, our host sponsor Turbine Services & Solutions Aerospace, will be opening the doors to their facility.
The site, Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, operates from a 5000 square meters state of the art facility, including a dedicated 100,000 lb. thrust capable Test Cell and supported by state-of-the-art equipment capable of five axis machining, laser beam welding, plasma screening, non destructive testing and mechanical cleaning amongst many other special processes.
The tour will immediately follow the conclusion of the conference on Wednesday April 12, with buses departing the conference venue at 2:00pm and returning from the facility at 5:00pm.
The facility tour is open to all conference attendees, however advance registration is required. Please review the below information and complete your registration no later than Monday, April 3.
How to register for the tour:
- All tour attendees must also be registered for the conference – to register for the conference, please click here
- Once registered, please complete the Introductory Statement Form
- Submit a recent colour portrait photo
- Submit a colour photocopy of the passport photo page (Indian nationals must also submit the address page; UAE nationals, must submit the passport last page including unified number)
- All attendees are also requested to submit a copy of their UAE residence/entry Visa or UAE entry stamp & unified ID# on arrival in Abu Dhabi
Please submit the above documents to Ivo Brook – firstname.lastname@example.org – not later than Monday, April 3.